Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1) Not with this unit. WHY bother? Sending identical program to two drivers over separate wires is the same as sending it over one pair.
2) No. Insertion of a microphone tells the unit you're doing setup. The microphone picks it up and sends it to a microprocessor for evaluation. The sound from the mic never finds its way out to a speaker. THAT would be a feedback loop and the tweeters wouldn't like it. (sizzle sizzle)
Register and download the manual for free at retrevo.com
Apr 07, 2011 | Harman Kardon AVR 435 Receiver
Automatically setting up for surround
sound (Auto MCACC)
The Auto MCACC Setup measures the acoustic characteristics of your listening area, taking into account
ambient noise, speaker size and distance, and tests for both channel delay and channel level. After you have set
up the microphone provided with your system, the receiver uses the information from a series of test tones
to optimize the speaker settings and equalization for your particular room.
Make sure you do this before moving on to Playing a source on page 11.
• Make sure the microphone and speakers are not moved during the Auto MCACC Setup.
• Using the Auto MCACC Setup will overwrite any existing settings for the MCACC preset you select.
• Before using the Auto MCACC Setup, the headphones should be disconnected and the iPod
USB, XM or SIRIUS Radio function should not be selected as an input source.
1 Switch on the receiver and your TV.
2 Connect the microphone to the MCACC SETUP MIC
jack on the front panel.
Place the microphone so that it's about ear level at your normal listening position (use a tripod if possible). Make
sure there are no obstacles between the speakers and the microphone.
The Auto MCACC display appears once the microphone is connected.1
1 • You can't use the System Setup menu in either the main or sub zone when the iPod USB, XM or SIRIUS Radio input source is selected. When you set ZONE 2 to ON (page 61), you can't use the System Setup menu.
• If you cancel the Auto MCACC Setup, or leave an error message
It's all in the manual.
Some background on the process...
Jan 30, 2011 | Pioneer VSX-1019AHK A/V receiver
Jan 21, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 12, 2011 | Yamaha Rx-v465/rxv465 Home Theater...
Jan 09, 2011 | Yamaha Rx-v465/rxv465 Home Theater...
Feb 24, 2010 | Onkyo TX-SR701 Receiver
May 12, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 15, 2009 | Onkyo TX-SR606 Receiver
Jan 08, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 26, 2017 | Sharper Image Audio Players & Recorders
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!