Replace battery h700
Well you can please follow the below step -
1. Make sure you actually need battery replacements. Wrong use of the unit can lead to faulty functioning. If you have recently bought the device, charge the unit for approximately 2 hours and let the unit drain its energy completely before recharging to give the maximum battery life span.
2. Turn off the unit before attempting a battery replacement. Without doing so, the power disruption that the headset will acquire can damage the internal workings.
3. Find the even **** on the bottom side of the unit, where the microphone boom is attached.
4. Place the edge of the flathead screwdriver along these slits, and twist gently back and forth until the unit opens up. Do not completely open the unit up, however.
5. Find the small ring near the plug and the mini-USB port. Use the screwdriver to push under the ring where the battery is found. Push forward gently to pop the battery out. Please post comments for more help or information.........
Jun 08, 2010 |
Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset