Question about Televison & Video
Power on player with no disc in tray.
1. Press the Repeat button on your remote control
Don't confuse with the Repeat A-B button
2.If your player was purchased in Region 1:
Press the buttons 2, 9, 3, 3 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
If it was purchased in Region 2:
Press the buttons 5, 7, 5, 3 and 8 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 3 players:
Press the buttons 5, 6, 7, 3 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 4 players:
Press the buttons 7, 6, 8, 8 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 5 players:
Press the buttons 5, 3, 8, 1 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 6 players:
Press the buttons 2, 4, 4, 6 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
3. The numbers 01 or similar current region code will be displayed on the top left of your onscreen display
4. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
NB: The above step may be time sensitive and need to be performed quickly
5. Open your DISC tray and leave open for 15 secs.
6. After 15 seconds have elapsed, power off your player and the DISC tray will be closed and player shut off.
7. Power on player and it is now set to the new region code you chose in step 4 above
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2012 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Oct 01, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 26, 2009 | Samsung DVD-F1080 DVD Player
Jun 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
May 08, 2009 | Samsung DVD-HR730 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Dec 01, 2007 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: