1. Menu--scroll to Tools & Settings---press OK
2. Look for Security, press OK
3. Enter the last 4 digits of your phone #, or whatever you set the lock code to.
4. There should be an option to delete contacts. Becareful not to press the Reset Default option, for it will erase everything (ringtones, pix, filx, screensavers, etc..)
**If the Security option is not seen in the Tools and Settings, then choose Call Settings or Phone Settings. It should be in one of these.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
Re: Samsung SCH-U740 Master Reset
Samsung Smartphone Galaxy A9 Pro come with nano sim and runs Android 6.0.1 marshmallow operating system with Samsung own touchwiz interface. It has 5.5 inches large display having 1080 x 1920 pixels Screen resolution. The Galaxy A9 Pro Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 has 64bit processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset with Adreno 510 GPU paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory which can be extended externally up to 128 GB. The Galaxy A9 pro has 16 MP, 4620 x 3296 pixels with LED flash users are able to record 1080px30fps, and has 8MP front camera having 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps. The handset also Energized by Non-removable Li-Ion battery which. The handset support 2G, 3G and 4G LTE. Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Saudi Arabia Price of Smartphone amp Specifications
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
reset to factory settings and ur memory will be erased.
Samsung Master Reset: CAUTION: A "master reset" changes the phone settings back to default. This process will erase all contacts, downloaded settings, and downloaded applications (ringtones, wallpapers, graphics, etc). This process cannot be undone.
Enter *2767*3855# from the standby screen. Hope this helps. Regards
Try to reset the phone, it will delete everything on the phone, but it will restore the phone back to the factory settings. Follow the steps below:
1. While in standby mode, press the OK button for Menu 2. Select Settings & Tools, using the navigation keys 3. Select Phone Settings (6) 4. Select Security (6) 5. Enter the lock code, default password is the last 4 digits of cell phone number, unless it has been changed 6. Select Reset Settings (3) 7. Highlight Yes, using the navigation keys 8. Press the OK button to confirm resetting the handset to factory default settings
I would recommend a hard-reset of the device. Keep in mind that this will delete all of your contact information and customized settings.
On a side note, be careful not to accidentally press the speaker-phone button on the right side of the phone during a call. I used to have this phone and I would sometimes do it without even realizing it.