Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
3 Add any files to your project. All programs have an "Add Files" and "Browse" button in order to add files. To remove any files, select the files in the list and press "Delete." Be sure your project is exactly like you want it before proceeding.
Jun 07, 2012 | Sony BDP-S470 Blu-ray Disc Player
• Do you have any third party CDDVD burning software?
• Are you able to burn DVD's using windows explorer?
First I would suggest that you try burning using another DVD and check if it works.
Try one or more of the following:
Verify that the DVD burner is connected properly to your computer and powered on, and that any necessary software drivers for the DVD burner are installed. You can check your hardware settings in the Device Manager by doing the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Device Manager.
• Make sure that the videos you're trying to burn are not corrupted. To see whether the videos you want to burn is corrupted, try playing or viewing them using Windows Media Player. If the files don't play using the Player, Windows DVD Maker cannot burn them.
• Choose a slower burning speed for your DVD burner by doing the following:
1. Return to the Add pictures and video to the DVD page, and then click Options.
2. In the DVD burner speed box, select Medium or Slow.
Troubleshoot problems with creating a DVD-Video using Windows DVD Maker
Change Windows DVD Maker DVD-Video settings
Check if you are able to burn DVD successfully using Windows Explorer.
Burn a CD or DVD
Check in the event viewer to know the cause of the DVD burning failure and post back with the details.
What information appears in event logs? (Event Viewer)
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Aug 25, 2011 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2011 | Ulead VideoStudio 9
May 08, 2010 | Teac 1x1 DVD/CD Duplicator, DVW/D11A/KIT...
Jun 11, 2009 | Memorex (32023237) DVD±RW Burner
Jan 30, 2009 | LG GSA-2166D DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Nov 25, 2007 | HP DVD 740VI 16X16 Dual Layer LightScribe...
Nov 20, 2007 | Computers & Internet
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!