Question about HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How do i scan a document for attachment to an e-mailo
1. Choose SCAN
2. Then SAVE AS *remember where you saved file.
3. On the FORMAT options when saving choose "JPEG"
4. Open your email and choose ATTATCH A FILE
5. Choose FILE from where you saved it
6. Add your text to email and click send email.
7. If you want to check FILE was sent
8. Click on Email SENT you should see it.
Good Luck let me know if it solved it for you !
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 21, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 14, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 19, 2009 | Gateway Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 09, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 06, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!