Question about Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
I have a GE universal remotecontrol and need the tv code for TVSR1302S
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Did any of these GE codes work for your TV if not give me the TV model#.
Posted on May 05, 2008
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
SOURCE: remote codes
GE ........... 0704 0312 0018 0002 0502
................. 0006 0007 0601 0835 0901
................. 0114 0103 0803 0806 0310
1. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH
button until the red indicator stays
on, then release the CODE SEARCH
2. Press and release the desired Mode
button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red
indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 4 digit code from the code
tables. Note: after a valid code entry,
the red indicator turns off. For an
invalid code, the red indicator
4. With your device on, press
CHANNEL UP. If the device
responds, no further programming is
required. Note: If some buttons do
not operate your device, try one of
the other codes for your brand.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Posted on May 11, 2009
most philips universal remotes have the "code search" option this is done by:
1: Manually turn on ur tv
2:hold setup untill red indicator stays on and release button
3: press and quickly release what you wanna program (i.e tv,vcr,ect.)
4:press channel up repeatedly untill your t.v changes channels(up to 300 times) if you over shoot the channel change press down til it changes again.
5: press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Dec 22, 2015 | GE Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2011 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
May 07, 2009 | Philips (PM625S) Remote Control
Apr 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 02, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 06, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
568 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: