Question about LG Flatron L1951S 19" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Try the first one, if it still doesn't work move on to
the next one and so on.
1) Make sure the monitor is plugged into the Graphics card
( not the VGA motherboard )
2) Control panel>Power Options>Power Schemes Dropdown Menu>Always On
3) download and reinstall monitor software from http://www.helpdrivers.com/ingles/listado/panellis.asp?marca=LG&perif=monitores1
4) Test an other monitor,
- if this one fails too, you're graphic card is probably broken
- if this one works, you're monitor settings are incorrect
Posted on May 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2013 | Packard Bell iMedia Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2012 | Sony VAIO Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 09, 2010 | HP Pavilion Elite m9510f PC Desktop
Oct 03, 2010 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
May 10, 2010 | Sony VGC-LT32E PC Desktop
Nov 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3100-1458 Notebook
Sep 26, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6174cl (RG362UA#ABA) PC...
Aug 06, 2009 | Dell E173FP 17" LCD Monitor
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!