Question about LG Flatron L1951S 19" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Try the first one, if it still doesn't work move on to
the next one and so on.
1) Make sure the monitor is plugged into the Graphics card
( not the VGA motherboard )
2) Control panel>Power Options>Power Schemes Dropdown Menu>Always On
3) download and reinstall monitor software from http://www.helpdrivers.com/ingles/listado/panellis.asp?marca=LG&perif=monitores1
4) Test an other monitor,
- if this one fails too, you're graphic card is probably broken
- if this one works, you're monitor settings are incorrect
Posted on May 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2014 | Lenovo Ibm L3000 G400 15.4" Laptop Lcd...
Oct 03, 2010 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Oct 06, 2009 | LG Flatron L1750S 17" LCD Monitor
Aug 06, 2009 | Dell E173FP 17" LCD Monitor
Aug 02, 2009 | Rosewill R900J 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 01, 2009 | LG Flatron L1750S 17" LCD Monitor
Jul 24, 2009 | Samsung 226BW Monitor
Jun 22, 2009 | HP Vs17 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Jun 03, 2006 | LG 1720B 17" LCD Monitor
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!