Question about Fuji FinePix A500 Digital Camera
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been fighting with my darn camera for a long time. Go figure, I could not see that it had up and down functions, lolol. Thanks to this posting, I was able to figure it out.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Solution: Greetings happyone1,
To delete pictures off your camera, please do the following:
1) Set the camera to playback mode
2) Press the M button
3) Use your up and down buttons to chose the trashcan icon (erase)
4) Press the right directional button. You will be given a choice of Erase This or Erase All.
5) Press the up or down button to select the desired setting.
6) Press the right directional button. You will be given a choice of Erase This- No or Yes
7) Press the up or down button to select the desire setting.
8) Press the OK button.
You can also find this information at the following link:
I hope this helps!
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Apr 30, 2008
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2010 | Polaroid a300 Digital Camera
Aug 21, 2010 | Polaroid a300 Digital Camera
May 10, 2010 | Polaroid a300 Digital Camera
Sep 28, 2009 | Polaroid a300 Digital Camera
Jul 27, 2009 | Polaroid a300 Digital Camera
Apr 13, 2008 | Polaroid a300 Digital Camera
Nov 03, 2007 | Polaroid a300 Digital Camera
Jun 29, 2007 | Polaroid a300 Digital Camera
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: