An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: adoby 7 problem
It might be a possibility where ther would be some new features in adobe 8 which were used in the document and are not supported in adobe 7.
i would advice you to call their tech supp for more assistance
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Create a new folder on your c: drive and call it downloads
(c:\downloads), then browse to
and click download now.
Save the file in the downloads folder you just created.
Open AdbeRdr90_en_US.exe in the downloads folder you just created.
That will give you the latest version and you should no longer have that problem.
Photoshop must be reinstalled because somehow the data in the program files became corrupted, either through a virus, bad update or an accidental deletion. If you can get the disk, you should make a backup disc and also on your hard drive. There are other ways of acquiring Photoshop but may not be in your moral interest.
1. Exit Acrobat.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type: %APPDATA%\Adobe\Acrobat\ into the Open text box. Click OK.
3. Right-click either the 6.0 or 7.0 folder, and choose Delete.
4. Start Acrobat and attempt to print. Note:Acrobat preference files contain application settings such as toolbar arrangements. When you restart Acrobat, new preferences are created automatically based on application defaults. Deleting preference files will not result in the loss of saved documents.
Or, if u have having Quarkexpress in your machine update the version. Quarkexpress also creates PDF files, maybe this is where it was created from
Very simple fix. Now and then after an Adobe Acrobat update Office will disable Adobe Acrobat as it is an add on. All you need to do is re-enable Adobe Acrobat. In Office 2007 goto Word Options, Add-ons, and at the bottom of the page is Manage. Click on the down arrow and select Disabled Items and click on GO. Re-enable Acrobat and you should be fine. In Office 2003, goto Help and selects disabled macros and re-enabler Acrobat.
You need to delete the PS Preferences file (Adobe Photoshop 6 Prefs). It will be re-created when you restart Photoshop.
# Windows 2000: Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop\6.0\Adobe Photoshop 6 Settings.