a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If Acer never made it compatible with windows 7 in the first place you are out of luck. They made it to work with 8, so they had no reason to support win7, therefore it doesnt and you should.... install 10! or 8.1
Try these steps.. Click start button, type "mouse" on Search Programs and Files, click "mouse" under control panel. In mouse properties options....as you an see the touch pad driver tab? click it. Choose or click option button and you can enable the right and left click button. About the keyboard problem,,,,,go to device manager, right click the standard PS/2 keyboard..uninstall it. Windows restarting and the keyboard driver will re install automatically.. check if the keyboard works fine.
Hey in the control panel, go to the mouse, then look for the properties that have a PS/2 compatible mouse, you can change its settings there by sellecting other compatible mouse instead of PS/2, and also there is a settings or a check box that says the onboard mouse of your laptop will be disable if a usb mouse will be pluged.hope it soved your problem, :)
generally change Vista to xp should meet driver lost, you may try to saerch from website,
1) key in your computer name and device name such as Acer Aspire m6110 audio driver or video driver on the google, fine out which to match yours, there some driver look like similar you need test each one see what matched.
2) you may try to use Acer aspire similar PC driver disk, possible to find the useful driver in it if you have some those disks, due to most Acer product use same device chips so the driver can compatible 100%