Question about Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Phone nokia 1600
operator was callulareone in ak
i forget security code my mobile nokia 1600
I have a guaranted solution for ur problem. U must send me feedback and post clarification request after the solution.
I have a method to bypass ur security code. Later on u may change it.
For it, the process are :
1) When the phone asks for security code, there is unlock option in the left hand side of the screen.
2) At that time, dont enter it.
3) Instead of it, press and hold left soft key and * button at once. (dont press them alternately, otherwise it dont work)
4) If u hv properly pressed the buttons, then it will ask an option " Press * to unlock ". At that time, fastly press the * button.
5) Now u have bypassed the security code.
6) Later on u can change ur security code by same process from the security option inside the settings option.
Dont forget to send ur kind feedback and rate my solution !!! ( For posting clarification request, u have to choose clarification request instead of solution in the "post a ....." option and post it.)
Sajan (email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted on May 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2012 | Nokia Cell Phones
Oct 27, 2012 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Jun 05, 2012 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Jul 13, 2011 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Nov 01, 2010 | Nokia 2626 Mobile Phone
Jan 09, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Oct 22, 2009 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!