Question about NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
WE HAVE PHONE LINE AT WORK WITH FORMER EMPLOYEE NAME ON EXTENTION. HOW CAN WE CHANGE TO PRESENT PERSON'S NAME?
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
On our phones it's "Feature **admin" to get into the settings.
Push the button that corresponds with the right arrow that shows on the screen until you see "Names"
push the top right arrow to get into it, and you will see "set names",
push top right arrow again to get into it,
scroll right until you see the set # you want to change,
press the button corresponding with "Change" and type it in.
Posted on May 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2013 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
Jan 26, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2020-SD telephone
Nov 25, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Oct 06, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Mar 11, 2008 | NEC DTU 8D-2 Corded Phone
Dec 12, 2007 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
2,304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!