Question about Apple iPod nano
What r your thoughts:
1) iPod was working until we deleted some songs and added some new ones
2) Added "playlist" and moved songs accordingly
3) Playlist did not appear on iPod; therefore I just listened to songs as they played in order
4) Turned on iPod this AM and could not even get songs to play. After much frustration
5) Performed a complete restore. Apple icon appeared but still unable to use the menu button
Ready to flsh it down the toilet!!!! Thanks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2011 | Apple iPod nano
on Mar 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 17, 2011 | Apple iPod nano 5th Generation
Nov 25, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Apr 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 11, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 28, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 07, 2008 | Apple iPod MP3 Player
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: