I need help plz? yesterday it had 30 songs in it which later after i put 45 songs it says empty disk. so plz help me. i tried everything like reset settings , delete it all songs and re add them. still didn't work. my mp4 is a clone of a ipod nano 3rd.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
is it posible to format the whole player from the computer or reset the player so that all the files are erased from it so you can add new playlists, like doing a hard reset to factory settings and erasing everything if it is possible to format it from the computer i wouldnt do it if it shows files that the player needs when you plug it in to the computer but i suggest doing a hard reset on it heres the manual link http://www.curtisint.com/web/browser.asp?productID=SMPK1021&catName=&brand=SYLVANIA&manual=SMPK1021 it might tell you in there how to hard reset it or how to fix it
When I purchased my mp4 player I could watch video files but later I meddle with it and now when I wish to watch videos it says'intializing'and then it says 'empty disk' I would be grateful if any could tell me what to do to solve the problem.
I'm having the same problem. I know my files are on my mp4 because it says there is only 2% disk space left...i have a Mp4 Digital Audio/video player with built in speakers...it was working fine but i think i may have acidentially deleted something i shouldnt have and i have no idea how to fix it. It also says empty disk when i go to play a song....but i know they are there.
Problem: Infitek MP4 player is recognized by Vista and Windows XP but when you try to put files on it, error pops up.
Solution: The MP4 needs to be reformatted to FAT32 file system, here is howto do it:
1) Connect USB cable to PC
2) Connect Infitek to cable.
3) An AutoPlay window will pop up on your PC. Select "Open folders to view files using Windows Explorer"
4) On the left of the explorer window the following will be seen "Removable Disk (?:)" (? can be any letter in the alphabet, most likely E-K)
5) Right click on "Removable Disk (?:)" with your mouse and select "Format"
6) "Format Removable Disk (?:)" window will appear, select FAT32 from the FIle system Combo box and select Quick Format from the Format options and click on START
You may need to format the MP4 more than once, it did not work for mr the first time.
7) After you receive a message, Format completed successfully you can drag and drop any files to the "Removable Disk (?:)" which is the MP4 player storage area.
8) Disconnect the cable, turn on the MP4, if at main menu use the >>| key to get to the Music, Click MENU key to get to the first song, click >|| to play song.
I used .WMA files (Windows Media Player) songs. They seemed to work ok
The folder is hidden. You need to enable hidden files and folders in Folder Options on your computer.
If you have the refresh database failed message often., you will need to format the device.
Best of Luck.