An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: how can i unlock my blackjack cellphone ?
You can try reseting the phone, keep in mind this erases all data and I don't personally know if this will remove the password, but I emailed samsung support and they said it should. Directions to do this are here
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, The best way to unlock your GSM phone is using an unlock code. I have a cellphone store and the fastest way to unlock a phone without loosing any data is to use an unlock code. Every phone has its own unique unlock code that is calculated using your phone's IMEI number.
The cheapest and most reliable site I know (which I also personally use) is called:
Go into your phone settings from the start menu and go to Wireless
Manager, then click on Menu. Choose 3 Phone Settings from the popup
and then choose More from the option, which takes you to Networks. If
your "Current Network" is none, click Menu and search for networks.
Cingular should be found
I have the same issue, Can anyone help??? I need a remote code to unlock the mobile phone (cingular) i have the IMEI. It's for a blackjack II (i617) and desperately want to unlock it. (my phone w/t-mobile srv. is broken) IMEI 357246014347536 Please help. email@example.com
Hey you can get remote code easily ............... don't worry........ i too faced Similar Kind of problem ...... with my samsung phone........... and i got unlock code from this site ........ i think you can also get code easily from here ......Click Here.......
It depends on how you've acquired the phone.
1. If you are an AT&T Wireless user and you have the phone on contract, AT&T is legally obligated to give you the unlock codes. Just call AT&T Wireless customer service at 1-800-888-7600 and say you want the unlock codes. Most of the time they can give it to you over the phone.
2. If you purchased the phone second hand, you're basically have to pay someone to unlock it. I'm haven't personally used these services, but they do work for the most part. I suggest two different methods:
a. Type in "unlock samsung blackjack" into Google. Pick your favorite provider.
b. Type in "unlock blackjack" into ebay, pick someone with a good reputation so you can feel more confident than a random website.
It should run you $15-$30.
Once you have the unlock code, most of the services will give you instructions, but it's pretty simple with the Blackjack. Just put in your new T-Mobile SIM and a box will tell you to enter the unlock code. Just enter the code at that point and you should be ready to go.
Hope that helps!