Question about Microwave Ovens
Possibly the capacitor has went bad. Be careful not to touch the ends of it when removing as it stores a large amount of electricity in it used to start the magnetron (microwave thingy). Other possibility is the magnetron itself. Capacitor is about 15-20 bucks. Magnetron is expensive.
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2010 | Maytag MMV5207A Microwave Oven
Oct 03, 2009 | Samsung MW8574W Microwave Oven
Sep 15, 2009 | Kenmore 62622 Microwave Oven
Jun 03, 2009 | GE Profile Spacemaker Over-the-Range...
May 31, 2009 | GE Profile Spacemaker Over-the-Range...
Mar 25, 2009 | Goldstar MV-1501 Microwave Oven
Mar 23, 2008 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Sep 06, 2007 | GE JVM1660 Microwave Oven
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!