Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Please follow the steps given below to install the Lexmark X7350
You may copy and paste the web address below to access the Lexmark X7350 printer driver:
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X7350 driver to your desktop:
1. Select "Window XP" from the drop down list
2. Click on "Download Now."
3. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
4. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
5. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
6. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
7. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
8. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
9. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
your's tech expert
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2013 | Northgate Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Nov 04, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Sep 23, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Aug 19, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Mar 21, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Dec 21, 2008 | Lexmark X8350 Print, Scan, Copy and Fax...
Sep 23, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!