Question about Microsoft Excel for PC
1. Open up both workbooks.
2. Copy one worksheet from one workbook to another using.
Right click on the tab of one book and Select "Move or Copy"
3. A dialog box will appear..Next to the "To book" select the workbook you want to move it to.
4. Be sure to select the 'create a copy' box in the bottom left of the dialog box.
5. Sort each worksheet by students name. Data..Sort.
6. Copy the scores from one sheet to another.
7. You then you can manipulate the scores and compare anyway you like by using formulas in different columns.
Posted on Apr 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2015 | Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Sep 23, 2009 | Microsoft Office Excel 2003 for PC
Dec 29, 2008 | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007...
Dec 21, 2008 | Microsoft OFFICE 2003 BASIC OEM ENGLISH MS...
Apr 29, 2008 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Dec 18, 2007 | Microsoft EXCEL 2004 for Mac
Aug 20, 2007 | Microsoft Office Standard for PC
Jan 28, 2016 | Microsoft Excel for PC
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: