Question about Microsoft Excel for PC
1. Open up both workbooks.
2. Copy one worksheet from one workbook to another using.
Right click on the tab of one book and Select "Move or Copy"
3. A dialog box will appear..Next to the "To book" select the workbook you want to move it to.
4. Be sure to select the 'create a copy' box in the bottom left of the dialog box.
5. Sort each worksheet by students name. Data..Sort.
6. Copy the scores from one sheet to another.
7. You then you can manipulate the scores and compare anyway you like by using formulas in different columns.
Posted on Apr 30, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2010 | Vivendi Excel@ Mathematics Study Skills...
Sep 23, 2009 | Microsoft Office Excel 2003 for PC
Mar 11, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8550DT Thermal Printer
Dec 29, 2008 | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007...
Dec 21, 2008 | Microsoft OFFICE 2003 BASIC OEM ENGLISH MS...
Jul 12, 2008 | Excel (SS8SATAS5128400R)
Apr 29, 2008 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Aug 20, 2007 | Microsoft Office Standard for PC
Jan 28, 2016 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Dec 12, 2013 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Jul 23, 2013 | Microsoft Excel for PC
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: