Question about GPS Devices
Install another navigation software (iGO8, Navigon, Destinator, OziExplorer, etc....) and check you problem again.
If you need help or professional GPS-consultation or unlock you PNA, update navigation maps - please ask
Posted on Oct 11, 2009
hi you need to reset the unit at the back near the connection there is a small button that needs to be held down when holding the power button on for a few seconds. once you have done this turn it on and it will work fine
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
When was the last time you updated the QuickFix of your TomTom? It helps your GPS to find the satellites.
Please, do the following:
1) Install "TomTom Home" software in your computer from www.tomtom.com
2) Start TomTom Home in your computer
3) Plug in the GPS dock to your computer's USB port and place the GPS on the dock. The green light on the bottom right of the GPS should turn ON to indicate that the GPS is getting power from the dock and charging
4) Start your GPS while being in the dock. If the GPS asks "do you want to connect to computer" answer "YES"
5) The TomTom Home software will detect the GPS and check if there are any updates for it. Then you'll be offered updates to install. Some are free, some are not. You choose the ones you want to install.
Please, report back if you need further assistance
My ID: alexocuello_
Posted on Mar 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2010 | Tomtom ONE XL GPS
Oct 07, 2009 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Sep 27, 2008 | Tomtom ONE 3rd Edition GPS
Jul 09, 2008 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
Nov 29, 2007 | Tomtom GO 910 GPS Receiver
Mar 09, 2007 | Tomtom Navigator Bluetooth GPS Receiver
431 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: