Question about Computers & Internet
For solving your problem do the following:
1. Right Click on Desktop
2. Select Properties
3. Display Propeties Window appears
4. Select the Screen Saver Tab
5. In the "Screen Savar" combo box choose the "Marquee"
6. Click on the "Settings" push button
7. Marquee Setup window appears
8. Enter the name which you like and adjust the speed.
9. Click on OK
10. Click on Apply
Let me know if your problem is solved and rate me as FIXYA!
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jul 31, 2014 | Electronic Arts Pogo Family Fun Pack for...
Feb 17, 2011 | Knowledge Adventure Jumpstart 1st Grade...
Aug 22, 2010 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Nov 09, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Dec 23, 2008 | LeapFrog LeapSter L-Max Console
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!