- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I fixed my Headphones that would not stop vibrating by leaving them ON until the Power drain out and they stopped vibrating. Then Turned them OFF, plug in the charger they began to Vibrate again but after the charge they Stopped Vibrating and have been ok ever since
While Looking at the Sideview of the Main part of the headset, press the center button (Menu) it will read [Call List] in parenthesis just like this. Turn the Volume Wheel Clockwise to [Settings], then push Center of Volume Wheel.1st to appear should be [Vibra Alert], press Center of Vol.Wheel and it will probably have parenthesis on [On] Turn Vol. Wheel to [Off] and Press Center of Vol Wheel to Change it . Shouldn't Vibrate any more. If it Does You've got other Problems .
• Call vibrate is automatically activated when you turn on your headset.
• To disable the call vibrate feature, press the answer/end button and
press the volume down (-) button at the same time.
• To reactivate the call vibrate feature, press the answer/end button and
press the volume up (+) button at the same time.