Question about Fuji FinePix S5700 Digital Camera
How can i get the drivers for this or the disc with software
If images cannot be downloaded from the camera to a Macintosh, check the status of the camera and the Macintosh and resolve the problem accordingly.
1) Check the status of the camera and Macintosh.
1. Connect your camera to the Macintosh and turn the camera on.
2. Open the "Applications" folder on the Macintosh HD.
3. Double-click "Image Capture".
* If the "Imaging device not connected" message appears, follow the steps described in [Checking the connection between the camera and PC].
4. Select "Preferences" from the "Image Capture" menu.
5. The procedure for using the Image Capture Preferences window differs depending on the OS version used. Use the correct procedure for your version of Mac OS.
- Mac OS 10.4: Click "General" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.3: Click "Camera" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.2: Simply proceed to the next step.
6. In "Items launched at camera connection", select "FPVBridge" and then click the [OK] button.
* If FPVBridge is not among the displayed items, follow the steps in [Displaying FPVBridge] below.
7. Quit "Image Capture".
If you implement the above procedure up to step 6, FinePix Viewer launches automatically.
* To stop FinePix Viewer from launching automatically, follow the steps in [FinePix Viewer Setup] below.
2) Resolving the problem
[Checking the connection between the camera and PC]
1. Plug the USB cable into the camera and Macintosh again.
* If you are using a USB hub, do not connect the camera to the Macintosh via the hub.
1. Select "Other".
2. Click the "Applications" folder.
3. Click the "FinePix Viewer" folder.
4. Select "FPVBridge" and click "Open".
5. Click [OK].
[FinePix Viewer Setup]
1. Launch FinePix Viewer.
2. Select "Automatic Save Settings" in the Settings menu.
3. Tick the "Auto save images when the camera is connected" checkbox in "Operation Settings When Camera Is Connected".
4. Click [OK] and close the "Automatic Save Settings" window.
5. Exit FinePix Viewer.
6. Turn the camera off and then on again to test whether FinePix Viewer launches automatically.
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5336-2283 Notebook
Jun 09, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2011 | Compaq Realtek High Definition Audio
Dec 04, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ6 Digital Camera
Aug 27, 2010 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 29, 2008 | Sanyo Katana SCP-6600 Cellular Phone
397 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: