- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to to several things it seems. 1. 'I Need Help' is no title it tells me nothing. How do I load pictures into my computer[for example does] Also and very important What Camera make Model
2. You do not need the CD at all- they are best left in the box.
3.. If you have a Windows PC- then no CD is required Windows can do it all. Plug the camera in to the computrer, make sure the camera is set to up load [Read the Manual] and let Windows carry on from there.
4. If you have difficulty getting to comupter to 'rread' the camera invest in a USB card reader.