Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
You will need to set you MAC address to be the same as your computer.
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
- it would be better if you will provide us the network settings that you have.
1. Who is your internet service provider? (as mentioned by serra)
2. What is the modem that you are using?
3. How many computers do you have?
4. What is the operating system of your computers?
Posted on May 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | Routers
Jul 29, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Mar 28, 2011 | D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Apr 28, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Mar 21, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jan 27, 2010 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Apr 28, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
YES> If you will install a router into your network, it will share the internet conenction among the two computers. Both wireless and wired. So the connection will be from
Modem ----> Router (wireless/wired capable) ------> PCs (two Pcs both the desktop and the laptop
and you can also add up another PC if you want to.
Oct 13, 2007 | ASUS WIRELESS ROUTER |WL-520G - RT...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!