Question about Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Sound Card

1 Answer

Drever audio sound

Ay have on problem whit my PC plzz help my
plzz

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Mentor:

    An expert who has written 3 tips or uploaded 2 video tips.

    Teacher:

    An expert who has written 2 tips or uploaded 1 video tip.

  • Expert
  • 100 Answers

WAt is your problem? Is it a driver prob?

Posted on Apr 28, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

No sound and not working mic


check if the drivers are instaled
check if the sound card is not in conflict whit any new addet hardware
check if sound card is not off from bios settings

usualy in 99% procent are the problems whit a sound card, the other 1% is when u need a new one, lets hope u are not part of the 1%

best regards

Sep 22, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Sound device


Hi Mariz,
I need the some more info to help you:
- The model of your motherboard - The model of your sound card
You can try download (knowing the model) here:
http://www.mercury-pc.com/downloads.php
Select Product Category -> "Add on Cards" Select Product Series -> "Sound Card Series"
Finally Choose your model...

Jul 08, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card

1 Answer

No sound in my computer


install it from the cd u got with your computer.

May 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet

3 Answers

I need sound card Driver


se link given below
http://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=10297

click on agree licence agreement
download start

Nov 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Sound Card Logo

Related Topics:

48 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Creative Labs Computers & Internet Experts

micky dee

Level 3 Expert

2635 Answers

Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan

Level 3 Expert

27725 Answers

Shawn DuRee

Level 3 Expert

355 Answers

Are you a Creative Labs Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...