Question about Nokia 7610
You will need to ask your service provider to send you the GPRS/WAP settings for your handset.
they will text it to you, and then u save them and it will be listed in
Menu > Settings > Configuration > Default
select that setting and set it to be the default setting and then click on Act. Def. In all applications (this will activate default settings in all applications that use GPRS)
or if u knew the access point settings and all, u can add a manual setting and make that as default.
Posted on May 30, 2008
It is important to do the following before you proceed to configure your mobile phone to
access the Email Client Service.
a) You need a POP3 enabled email account.
b) To create a data account called SunSurf Mobile. SunSurf Mobile allows the
phone to access the Internet and Email Client via the M1 network.
Setting up SunSurf Mobile Data Account:
1. Go to Main Menu and select Settings.
2. Select Connection.
3. Select Access Point.
4. Press Option and select New Access Point.
5. Press soft key >
6. Select Use default settings.
7. Connect Name: SunSurf Mobile
8. Data bearer: GPRS
9. Access point name: press Option and select Change. Key in sunsurf.
10. User name: press Option and select Change. Key in 65.
11. Prompt password: No
12. Password: leave it blank
13. Authentication: normal
14. Homepage: Leave Blank
Email Client Set-up steps:
1. Go to Menu.
2. Select Messaging.
3. Scroll and select Mail box.
4. Select Yes to define mail box.
5. Select Mailbox name - Create a name for your mailbox. Eg. My Yahoo Mail
6. Scroll and select Access point in use.
7. Scroll and select "sunsurf" to be default access point.
8. Scroll and select My mail address.
9. Enter your email address E.g "***.yahoo.com.sg".
10. Scroll and select Outgoing mail server.
11. Enter "smtp.miworld.com.sg".
12. Scroll and select User name.
13. Enter your email login user name.
14. Scroll and select Password.
15. Enter your email login password.
16. Scroll and select Incoming mail server.
• For Singnet customer, please enter pop.singnet.com.sg
• For StarHub customer, please enter pop.starhub.net.sg
• For Pacnet customer, please enter pacific.net.sg
• For Yahoo Singapore customer, please enter pop.mail.yahoo.com.sgPage 2 of 2
• For Yahoo UK customer, please pop.mail.yahoo.com.uk
17. Scroll and select Mailbox type.
18. Press (select key) until "POP3" is shown.
19. Press Back to save the settings.
Posted on Aug 23, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2012 | Health & Beauty
Mar 23, 2011 | Nokia 3220
Sep 24, 2010 | Nokia 7610
Mar 07, 2010 | Nokia 2626 Mobile Phone
Jul 08, 2009 | GPS
Jun 23, 2009 | Nokia 7610 Handheld
Apr 06, 2009 | Motorola Mobility W230 Phone US with...
341 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!