I need to install my webcam with cd installer
Here's what to do:
1. Plug the webcam to the computer and make sure that the webcam is being detected by your computer (you can check Device Manager by clicking on Start, then Run, and type in "devmgmt.msc"
2. After you are sure that the webcam is being detected, have the installation cd ready and insert it into the optical drive.
3. Then go on the process on installing your webcam. (MOST of the installation cd's has an autoplay feature which automatically loads the installshield wizard so that you can go on the process. And remember that you need to choose the correct operating system on the wizard because it might install an incorrect driver and it may cause your computer to not work. Be careful!)
4. After installing the drivers and softwares that came with the webcam, try its functionality. Most of the installation cd's has its own software that lets you use your webcam as a video recorder or still image camera. So you can try using that particular software. But if you dont have that can of software you can just download Yahoo! Messenger and try if the program can access the webcam.
5. Relax and enjoy the device.
Your good rating will be very much appreciated!
Jul 26, 2008 |