Question about Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: upgrading map on navman f15
same thing here and now when i turn it on the screen is a total different color like when i first got it everything was green now it kinda looks like night vison goggle stuff
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
SOURCE: change map setting
Buy the package first from Garmin.com
SD card, download, disc, which ever.
in your Menu, touch maps, map info, tick the box when loaded on the device.
You may need unit I.D. to activate it,
it's in your tools-system-about menu
and serial number on the bottom of device.
I hope this helps
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
I would suggest you reset the unit,if that doesn't solve the problem, then you will have to update your garmin nuvi, I think its out of date and needs to be updated. Follow the procedures below on how to update your garmin nuvi:
1. Plug one end of the USB cable into your GPS and the other end into your desktop or laptop computer. The GPS device will load the appropriate driver automatically, and a message on your GPS tells you that it is connected to your computer via USB.
2. Open your Internet browser of choice and type in the following web addres: "http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=999-99999-27 "
3. Download the appropriate version of the software for your computer (Windows or Apple) and Install the WebUpdater by following the wizard (accept defaults).
4. Click "Start," "Programs," "Garmin" and " WebUpdater" to update your firmware and your maps. Periodically check and make sure your software is current.
Also, in case you don't know how to reset your garmin nuvi, you can follow the steps below: There are two types of reset;
Performing a Standard Reset
1. Slide the power switch all the way to the left (with the Nuvi's screen facing you).
2. Hold the switch in the position for at least eight seconds.
3. Push the switch to the right to power the Nuvi back on.
Performing a Factory Reset
1. Turn your Nuvi off by sliding the power switch to the left.
2. Press your finger against the bottom right corner of the touchscreen. Hold your finger in this position.
3. Slide the power switch to the right to turn the Nuvi back on. Continue to hold you finger against the screen until you see the factory reset prompt. Tap "Yes" to perform the factory reset.
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2014 | Garmin nuvi 52LM Essential Series 5" GPS...
Apr 27, 2008 | GPS
Nov 02, 2010 | Garmin GPS
Feb 07, 2010 | GPS
Dec 25, 2009 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Sep 23, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Sep 10, 2009 | GPS
Jan 02, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!