Question about Pioneer DVR-107D DVD±RW Burner
Pioneer remote XXD3086:
1. While pressing the Receiver button, press and hold the 1 button. LCD shows SETUP.
2. Press the Milti Control button for the component you want to control. LCD displys the component (for example, TV/Sat).
3. Use left and right cursor buttons until the LCD displays Preset. Press Enter to select Preset.
4. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the first letter of the brand name of your component. Press Enter. For example, select P for Pioneer.
5. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the manufacturer's name from the list. Press Enter.
6. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the proper code from the list. DONT press Enter yet.
7. Try out the remote control. For example, switch the component on or off by pressing Source. If it doesn't seem to work, select the next code in the list (if there is one).
8. Press Enter to confirm. LCD displays Ok.
VSX-915 model only:
Instead of selecting Preset above, select Learn. Point the two remotes at each other, press the button that will be doing the learning, press the corresponding button on the other remote that is teaching. Press the Receiver button to exit.
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2015 | Pioneer Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2014 | Pioneer Computers & Internet
Apr 20, 2014 | Dell (1000-DVDCDRW) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo...
Oct 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2011 | Mad Dog Multimedia Dominator...
Aug 25, 2010 | Pioneer DVR 108 Dual format 16X DVDRW...
Sep 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2009 | Pioneer DVR-X152 DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner
Dec 14, 2009 | Pioneer DVR-107D DVD±RW Burner
495 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: