Question about Dynatron MR140 Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need codes for the RC450 remote
took me awhile but I figured it out
Put your TV/DVD/VCR on
hold in what you want to program TV/DVD/VCR BUTTON
(you dont need codes or anything)
then while holding in what you want to program (TV, DVD, VCR) hold in ON/OFF
both at the same time
when the light comes on and stays on
keep hitting ON/OFF BUTTON
do it slow, when the TV turns off hit the STOP button at the bottom
then hit the button you just programed
then hit the ON/OFF button, the TV/DVD/VCR will turn on
if it doesnt work, repeat. make sure you hit the stop button when the TV/DVD/VCR shuts off, if you hit it an extra time while the TV/DVD/VCR is off it wont work.
took me about 30 mins to figure it out.
I lost my codes too, but I wanted to help all you other people too.. now since I helped you.. check my band out... www.myspace.com/jumpercablenj
Posted on May 02, 2008
how to get capation off my philips magnavox tv with remote can not make remote to go up or down . what buttons do i use help
Posted on Jun 13, 2008
oif the codes in setup don't work for the direct tv remote, here is a code list at the end of the post
Great News!! We can program most Philips Universal Remotes with Automatic Code Searh. Here's how it works on most of our remotes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
The above assumes that you want to store the VCR you want under the VCR but, Cable codes under the CBL, etc
Note: if the device does not have a chat channel at a button, you should Play (VCR only) or Power instead.
Here is a Code List on PDF that shoud be universal for most remotes. It worked for me.
Hope this helps you out, good luck.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
1. Turn your TV ON.2. Hold down "Code Search" until the red light turns on. 3. Click the (+) Channel button once each second, until the TV responds by flipping a channel. 4. One the channel changes, press the, "ENTER" button. 5. Code is saved!
Posted on Dec 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 27, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2010 | Dynatron Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 14, 2009 | RCA RCU404 Remote Control
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: