Question about Lands Phones
You need to register the unit it will work:
1. Make sure the Base Unit is switched on and has a Green light showing.
2. Unplug everything connected to the Base Unit sockets (you will reconnect them later).
3. Plug the Extension Unit into a power point near the Base Unit, switch on the power and watch the light on the Extension Unit.
4. If the light on the Extension Unit is not glowing a steady Red then the Extension Unit must first be deregistered. Follow Step A and Step B in
the Deregistering an Extension Unit box below then try to register the Extension Unit again.
5. Plug one end of a supplied line cord into to either socket on the Base Unit and plug the other end into the extra Extension Unit
(This cord is used to do the actual registering).
6. The light on the Extension Unit will glow Red for up to a minute and then change to Green or Yellow.
7. Once you have the Green or Yellow light on the Extension Unit, unplug the line cord between the Base Unit and the Extension Unit
(You can unplug the Extension Unit – it will remember being registered).
8. Plug in everything that used to be connected to the Base Unit sockets.
9. Install the extra Extension Unit as per the Extension Unit Installation steps on the other side of this page.
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2010 | Lands Phones
Sep 25, 2009 | Avaya Lucent Partner 616 Phone
Sep 17, 2009 | NorStar Lands Phones
Aug 21, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Apr 10, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TA824PK Phone
Dec 05, 2008 | GE 2-9450C Corded Phone
Nov 11, 2008 | Panasonic KX TG1000N Cordless Phone
May 10, 2008 | Lands Phones
Sep 26, 2007 | GE 2-9450C Corded Phone
May 08, 2007 | British Telecom Synergy 2110 Cordless...
317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!