Can I put the picture from my phone onto my computer, and if so, how?
There are 2 ways to transfer pics from phone to computer: 1) PC Studio 2) Memory Card.
1. On the PC, launch PC Studio application.
2. Connect the phone to the PC or laptop with the USB sync cable.
3. Click the Manage Files icon.
4. in the upper-left portion of the Phone Explorer window, click on the images folder.
5. Click the desired pictures while holding down the CTRL key or CTRL-A to select all.
6. Click on the PC icon in the icon bar.
7. In the Browse for Folder window, navigate to the desired destination folder.
8. Click OK to begin the transfer.
9. The Phone to PC status will show the progress of the transfer.
WARNING: DO NOT DISCONNECT USB CABLE DURING THE FILE TRANSFER
Note: Accessing content from a micros memory card on a PC or laptop will require an MMC reader, or multimedia memory card reader. MMC readers are available for purchase from major retailers. Some PC and laptop manufacturers include MMC readers as a built-in component. Please contact your PC or laptop vendor for more information.
To transfer pictures to a PC or laptop via a memory card follow the steps below:
1. Insert a microSD memory card into the memory card slot located on the right side of the device
2. Press the let soft key for Menu
3. Select Fun & Apps (6)
4. Ensure that On Phone is displayed by using the right or left navigation keys
5. Highlight images and press the OK key
6. Press the left soft key for Options
7. Select from the following:
8. Select from the following:
9. With Multiple choices, highlight all and press the OK key to populate all check boxes or highlight each desired picture and press the OK key to populate the corresponding check box
10. Press the left soft key to Copy/Move the image(s) to the microSD memory card
Apr 02, 2010 |
Samsung SGH-t639 Cellular Phone