Question about Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung WF350ANP Front Load Tumble
Jun 04, 2010 | Washing Machines
Apr 08, 2010 | Washing Machines
Dec 13, 2009 | Samsung Washing Machines
Nov 12, 2009 | Samsung Washing Machines
Oct 22, 2009 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung Washing Machines
Sep 13, 2009 | Washing Machines
Sep 07, 2009 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Aug 23, 2009 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
736 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: