Question about Computers & Internet
You have a slow computer. To speed up page loading you might want to add an ad blocker to your browser to speed things up since the ads take up memory resources and slow down your computer.
Posted on Aug 24, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HERE's D-Links listing for your router.
HERE's where you can find downloads, etc. for the router. (including an owner's manual) You'll need to choose your router's version then you'll be directed to the appropriate page.
(01) Can you access this web site from any of the other computers on your LAN (when this router is connected)?
(02) Have you ever been able to navigate to this web site from the computer you're referring to while this particular router is connected?
(03) Have you recently installed any other networking equipment or a software firewall on one or more of your LAN computers?
(04) Were you able to ping the LAN computers prior to the onset of this problem?
(05) Can the LAN computers ping your computer? If not, were they able to previously?
(06) Has anything occurred or any changes been made that precipitated or coincided w/ the onset of this problem?
(07) Do you have any other information regarding this issue?
(08) If you like, you can **first** backup your router's configuration and **second** reset it to factory defaults and see if the problem persists.
(09) You can readily restore the backup. This will just be a quick way to determine if the problem is w/ the router configuration (assuming you were able to navigate to the site in question when you 1st got your router.)
Please, post back here w/ answers to these questions along w/ any observations or questions you might have.
We'll continue to work w/ you until the problem is resloved.
Please, hold off on assigning ratings to any of the experts' contributions until you're all set and have no more questions for us. (Once you assign ratings, the problem will be automatically closed and we'll no longer be able to assist you.)
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
try to use the internet tools option and delete cookies, delete files and clear history then close the internet explorer and try to open it again. Good luck!!
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
You dont have to run any wizard if your computer is already connected to the internet.
When you get the "Page cannot be displayed" have you tried typing another web site address just to make sure its not a problem with the website?
Also if you have a firewall, try turning is off before you connect to make sure its not affecting the connection.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
check the connections between the router and the modem either cable or dsl or whichever
and change the setting in the router interface so you know what the ssid is being broadcasted and the network key
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/david_eb7ea98642566cc6
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Even though we need more info to resolve the issue, I will make a guess here. My guess is that your D-Link is not configured right, (ie. not pulling the proper info from your ISP's DHCP server.
Try restarting the router and restart or repair your network connection on your pc. Secondly, try to do a "hard reset" on the router, or restore to default. Then reset your connection on the PC. Third, manually set the info on the router.
If you are wireless, you have a whole different issue.
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2012 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Oct 30, 2017 | TP-LINK TP link TL-WA901ND 300 / 11n...
Nov 04, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Jul 22, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Mar 11, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Dec 10, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Nov 20, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Oct 20, 2009 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Aug 25, 2009 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Jun 06, 2009 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!