Question about Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital Transcriber / Recorder
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: panasonic RR-US500
After installing the software update from Panasonic, plug your recorder into the computer. Go into 'Control Panel' and select 'Hardware and Sound'. Then Select 'Device Manager' and select 'Universal Serial Bus controllers'. You should have a device for 'Panasonic IC Recorder', it might be flagged yellow, right click on it and select 'uninstall'. Unplug your recorder from the computer, replug your recorder into the computer, the Device Manager screen will refresh and you should have
'Panasonic IC Recorder' back in the list. Try the Voice software, you should have in the drive list 'IC recorder'. Transfer your files.
It worked for me,
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
SOURCE: i have just bought mu
you need to update the software here a link to get it:
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
There are 2 possible options, one is installing the driver or if you're on vista installing the update to connect the device.
What you need to do is unistall the driver for the device and reinstall it using the CD.
1. With the device connected go to the control panel
2. Search "driver" in the search box at the top right hand side of the screen
3. Choose the "device manager" option. If a pop up appears just choose continue.
4. At the bottom of the list open the menu for the "Universal Serial Bus Controllors" if it is not already open.
5. Double click on the "Panasonic IC Recorder" choice to open a new menu
6. Click on the "driver" tab
7. At the bottom of the list is the "uninstall driver (Advanced)" button, click it
8. After the driver is uninstalled disconnect the device from the PC
9. Reconnect the device, and it will bring up a new pop up. Choose the "Install Driver" option, it should be the first
10. It will then ask you to insert the CD that came with the device, just insert disc 1 in to the CD tray
Vista takes over from there and installs the driver for you and now your device will show the PC on the screen.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
The only place you can get it free is from peer to peer file sharing which can lead to viruses and copyright infringement. Otherwise you can buy a download straight from Microsoft's website.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2011 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Dec 09, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Nov 04, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Sep 13, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Dec 13, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Jul 25, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
May 14, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Apr 20, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Mar 02, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Jan 08, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!