Question about EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
I'm sorry, there is no problem statement here. If you have a specific problem, please provide it.
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 11, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 12, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 05, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
May 02, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 18, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 16, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 15, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Nov 06, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Dec 05, 2013 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: