Question about Intel D945GTP Motherboard
Updating your bios is to risky it can ruin your your motherboard if you have mistaken to update your motherboard. Try to check your board has a newer version bios before you update it read also the how to update your bios and the problems you may encounter
Posted on Aug 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Updating the BIOS with the Intel® Express
BIOS Update Utility
With the Intel Express BIOS Update utility you can update the system BIOS while in
the Windows environment. The BIOS file is included in an automated update utility
that combines the functionality of the Intel® Flash Memory Update Utility and the ease
of use of Windows-based installation wizards.
To update the BIOS with the Intel Express BIOS Update utility:
1. Go to the Intel World Wide Web site:
2. Navigate to the D946GZIS page, click "[view] Latest BIOS updates," and select the
Express BIOS Update utility file.
3. Download the file to your hard drive. (You can also save this file to a removable
USB device. This is useful if you are updating the BIOS for multiple identical
4. Close all other applications. This step is required. Your system will be rebooted at
the last Express BIOS Update window.
5. Double-click the executable file from the location on your hard drive where it was
saved. This runs the update program.
6. Follow the instructions provided in the dialog boxes to complete the BIOS update.
Feb 16, 2011 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Jun 10, 2009 | Intel D945GTP Motherboard
Jun 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2008 | Intel D945GTP Motherboard
Oct 17, 2008 | Intel D845GLLY Motherboard
Jun 28, 2008 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
Apr 10, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite 5005-S504 Notebook
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!