Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
If this Office program just came on your PC when you bought it, unfortunately, you won't have a key until you buy one. They rarely put free programs on PC's these days. You may have had a trial. If you did buy the Office program, the Key it will be inside the box. Either way hope this helps you.
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 06, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Nov 06, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
4. If there is more than one registry entries or subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0 registration, open up each subkey, and then identify the product by the ProductName value data until you locate the subkey for the product which you want to remove the existing product license key.
ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
ProductName=Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
5. Once found the correct registry subkey, delete the following values:
6. Close Registry Editor.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Windows Explorer, brose to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select "Open With..." in the right click menu.
3. In the "Open With" window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file. In Vista, if you can't see the Notepad option, simply double click the "Other Programs" to unhide it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
*/Feature* *Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248?*
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file. In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
Aug 08, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
download and use totally free open office
hope this helps
Dec 29, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Aug 02, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 24, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
May 06, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 25, 2018 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!