Question about Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How to?
To select black ink only mode and conserve color ink when printing only text documents, please do the following:
In Windows 98/ME/2000:
1) Go to START, SETTINGS, PRINTERS.
2) RIGHT CLICK on your Epson printer name; left click on PROPERTIES. (PRINTING PREFERENCES in Windows 2000.)
3) Go to the MAIN tab. Click the ADVANCED button in bottom right corner.
4) In ADVANCED settings, place a check beside GRAYSCALE.
5) Click APPLY then OK.
In Windows XP:
1) Go to START, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS AND OTHER HARDWARE or PRINTERS AND FAXES. (Select VIEW INSTALLED PRINTERS under PRINTER TASKS if no printers appear.)
2) RIGHT CLICK on your Epson printer name; left click PRINTING PREFERENCES.
3) On the MAIN tab, click the ADVANCED button in bottom right corner.
4) Place a check beside GRAYSCALE.
5) Click OK.
Remember to repeat these instructions and remove the check from GRAYSCALE when printing photos or color images.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Get one of the resetters for the ink cartridges (might not be easily available in the US - I know they are available in Thailand. Reset (electronic resetting of the internal chip) the color cartridges to "full" and then set the printer to "BLACK ONLY". Don't print in color and you can print black. Alternately get a set of refillable cartridges (I got a set again in Thailand for about $20 for the set of 6) fill the black and ignore the others. it will ONLY print BLACK
Posted on May 26, 2009
You need more than the printer driver.
Epson print CD
Download the rest from here.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Here in this link below you have appropriate drivers:
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2012 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 11, 2011 | Epson Stylus® Photo RX580 Printer
Oct 29, 2010 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 08, 2010 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 14, 2009 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 11, 2008 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!