When I hit the "Setup" button, I get a menu of options. However, the arrow buttons at this point do nothing. I can not get the cursor to any of the options; therefore, I can't do any setting up at all.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go into the Set Menu.
2. Press the AMP button on the remote.
3. Press the Menu/Set Menu button.
4. Use the Arrow Up Down button to select Manual Setup.
5. Press the Enter button to enter Manual Setup.
6. Use the Arrow Down button to select the number 3 Option Menu.
7. Press the Enter button to enter the Option Menu
8. Use the Arrow Down button to select D Multi Zone Set.
9. Press the Enter button to enter D Multi Zone Set.
10. Press the Arrow Down button to get to Zone 2 Amp
11. Press the Arrow button to the right to set the Zone 2 Amplifier to INT.
12. Press the Menu/Set Menu button repeatedly to exit the Set Menu.
On the Printer's "Main Menu" press the arrow pointing "down" to select the "Setup" option, which you will see just below the "scan" option. When you see the "Setup" option press the round "check mark" button, which will change your screen and you will see several more options. Press the arrow pointing "down" to highlight the option that says "Change Printer Default Settings" and then press the round "check mark" button. Now you can make the necessary changes to the time and date. To do this press the arrow that point to the "right" which is right next to the round "check mark" button. Select the correct time and then select the correct date. When finished simply press the "curved arrow" BACK button which is to the left of the "left arrow" and round "check mark" buttons. I hope I explained this good enough for you guys to be able to correct your printer's time and date.
From what I can tell if you hit the menu button, then using the side arrow buttons select "setup"(per German manual), and hit the down arrow 14 times(that's if the menu lines up with the manual). It should land you on language. The German word for language is Sprache, from there use the side arrows until you come across English.
Hopefully this will be of some help to you, the factory reset would be 15 down per manual. Which would be the last option in the list if it stops, and doesn't cycle from 15 to 1 hitting the down arrow.
Try to reset it
Scroll through the menu options by using the up and down arrow buttons located just under the "Menu" button. Scroll down to the "Setup" icon, which looks like a big cog. Press the "Auto/Set" button to access the Setup menu.Scroll, using the down arrow, to "Factory Reset." This setting is located at the bottom of the Setup menu.Press the "Menu" button on the right side of the monitor. This will bring up the On Screen Display. If nothing happens when the "Menu" button is pressed, press and hold it for several seconds to unlock the On Screen Display.Press the "Auto/Set" button to choose "Factory Reset" and then press the down arrow to reset the monitor.
Here are a few suggestions to help you with this problem:
1. While in the setup menu, and you are at the SAP mode, before using the arrows on the remote, hit the OK button, then the arrow on the remote. It is possible that when there is a drop-down menu involved, rather than just an on-off choice, the DVD is set to have to hit OK first to "lock down" the submenu.
2. Check to see if your DVD setup menu has more than one available language/closed captioning option in different areas of set up. For example, depending on your brand, there may be options available in general set up as well as video set up.
3. Check to see if your remote has audio and subtitle buttons. If you cannot set your options through the menu, it is possible with those buttons to chose the language and captioning options as you are watching.
Press Setup,Right Arrow,Press Down 3 Times,Then Enter 2 times this should reset factory settings, I Hope This Is Correct As I Realize You Cant See The Menu But I Studied The Manual And Wrote Out The Exact Key Movements To Navigate The Restore Factory Settings menu. Hope This Helps Sincerely, Michael Scott
On my 6310 all in one printer ------> Hit "Setup" key (with the question mark next to it >> Select Tools (menu item 6) with OK button >> Date and Time (menu item 3) with OK button.
Then set the date and time using the keypad on the printer and the ok button. Either the arrow keys or the setup button move through the various menu options.
Ok I've just found out how to get the interlaced/progressive problem sorted out. It is as follows and PLEASE REMEMBER you will be doing this "Blind" sice the screen is black:
1. Power on the DVD unit.
2..Press the "SET UP" button on the remote, ONCE (DVD Display should show "Setup" )
3. Using the arrow buttons on the remote, push the RIGHT arrow ">" ONCE
4..Press the "DOWN" Arrow on the remote ONCE
5. Press the "ENTER" button on the remote ONCE
6. Press the "DOWN" Arrow on the remote ONCE
7. Press the "ENTER" Button on the remote ONCE
At this point you should have your picture and menu displayed on the screen, simply hit setup again to exit, and get the hell out of there!
If you want a copy of what you should be looking for, e mailed, I can do that.
Finally, to do a system restore, which will achive the same results (but you'll have to reset date, time etc.), follow steps 1 & 2 Then instead of hitting the DOWN arrow once, press it THREE times and hit "ENTER" this will restore the unit to factory settings. I have never done this so I am only guesing what other settings you will have to adjust, as well as time and date.
I also have the details on how to make the unit region free, email me and I'll send them to you.