Question about KitchenAid 24 in. KUDI01FL - Multiple Color Built-in Dishwasher
I had this and the thermal fuse needed to be replaced ($14 part).
If the lights won't come on on the controller and you are sure you have power to the dishwasher, then check the thermal fuse.
1. turn off the power to the machine
2. open the door and unscrew all the screws along the inner edge
3. gently split apart the layers of the door and access the controller; it is inside the door and just below the buttons that are supposed to light up.
4. the thermal fuse is white and clipped onto the side of the control box close to the top of the door.
5. unplug the leads going into it and check it with a multimeter - if no current goes through it then it needs to be replaced
relatively easy fix - good luck!
Posted on Oct 31, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2014 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDS01FLSS Built-In...
Mar 01, 2011 | Dishwashers
Aug 02, 2010 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDS02FRSS Stainless...
Nov 19, 2009 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
Sep 15, 2009 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
Jun 29, 2008 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDI01FL - Multiple...
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: