Question about Computers & Internet
Follow the steps below to restore Windows then run your virus scanning software-
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Turn the computer on and immediately press F8 repeatedly until you get the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.
3. use the down arrow to select "Safe Mode" and press enter.
4. Window is should start with a "Help" window.
5. In the help window there is an underlined "What is System Restore?"
Click on that and "Click to open System Restore"
6. click on that and a new window comes up recommending restoring to a previous state.
7. Click ok and the operating system should restore your computer successfully and reboot into normal mode.
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2013 | Packard Bell Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2012 | ASUS U52F-BBL9 Laptop
Jan 12, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario 2200 Notebook
Sep 22, 2009 | Everex StepNote NC1500 Notebook
Jul 10, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Apr 15, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S150 Notebook
Nov 10, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
May 24, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Aug 16, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!