Question about PC Desktops
Check with the system requirements for your game installed. upgrade your video card and check your directx.
Posted on Apr 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2012 | Gateway DX4300-03 Desktop PC
Jul 26, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 07, 2011 | HP Compaq dx2300 Microtower - RT950UTABA...
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Mar 12, 2011 | PC Desktops
Nov 16, 2010 | PC Desktops
May 14, 2010 | PC Desktops
Oct 20, 2009 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
May 15, 2009 | Acer Veriton 7500G PC Desktop
Nov 19, 2008 | PC Desktops
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!