Question about Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here is yor manual
Here are your codes
If you dont see your product try a code search funtion. If this does not work your remote might not support your unit.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 10, 2011 | Daewoo Televison & Video
Apr 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 15, 2008 | Philips PM435S Remote Control
529 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: