Question about Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HOW TO FACTORY RESTORE YOUR PHONE.
*2767*3855# - FULL E2P RESET
open up your phone and type it EXACTLY like shown. it should look like you are attempting to make a call.
this WILL delete everything on it and revert it to factory settings, so i recommend that you save everything off it, and upload ALL your contacts to your SIM. to do that:
1. open up the address book
3. OPTION 13: COPY TO SIM _OR_ OPTION 14: MOVE TO SIM
when that is done, punch in the code.
you should get some text saying not to do anything and that it will reset when its done [note the improper grammar, haha :)]
remember that it WILL DELETE EVERYTHING off of your phone, so i HIGHLY recommend that you back everything up onto a memory card.
Posted on Oct 27, 2007
hi there! you need to press *2767*2878# and if that dont work try *2767*3855# but beware! you wil loose all information. So do a backup first.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
i got this from guru on here so i figured i would spread tha knowledge - thx again guru!!!
Power on your phone without simcard. Press *2767*3855#
Your phone will restart.
Now insert your sim and power on the phone.
Wow!!! your phone is unlocked.
it worked for me tha 1st time =)
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
SOURCE: my son locked the samsung
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 1122 or 000999
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2011 | Samsung SGH-B130 Cell Phone
Jan 28, 2011 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Jun 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-t239 Cell Phone
May 27, 2010 | Samsung D880 Cellular Phone
Sep 27, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jul 22, 2008 | Samsung SGH-E840 Smartphone
Aug 19, 2018 | Cell Phones
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!