Question about Black & Decker Drills
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: drill chuck swap
1. Turn the screw clockwise to take it out.
2. Then you needs 3/8 allen key & insert the short side of the allen key & tighten the chuck.
3. hold the drill at the edge of the table & wack the allen key
counter clockwise & do it again as needed.
4. dewalt keyless chuck will fit but you might add a washer to insure the chuck is not rubbing the clutch collar.
5. putting it back together the other way.
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
while holding the drill like a gun, hold the lock button REALLY tight and pull the black part to the right really hard. this will unlock the chuck and if you keep twisting the black part to the right it will loosen it enough so that you can remove it
Posted on Jul 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2011 | Clarke Power Products Clarke 16-Speed...
Feb 15, 2011 | Craftsman Drills
Jan 22, 2011 | Black & Decker Drills
Oct 21, 2010 | Bosch 1194AVSR 1/2" Vsr Hammerdrill
Sep 05, 2010 | Dewalt DC925B Heavy Duty Xrp 18V Cordless...
Oct 08, 2009 | Drills
Sep 23, 2009 | Makita 18 Volt Cordless Hammer Drill Kit ...
Aug 22, 2009 | Dewalt 18 Volt Compact Drill Kit
Apr 07, 2009 | Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Hammer...
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!