Question about Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
If you have a computer and an internet it is very simple if you have. and also with your usb cable to conncet from your cp to your pc.
1. download the service updater for sony ercisson from the internet.
2. install it or by merely sending the service updater exec. at the desktop.
3. run the service updater application.
4. get ready for your usb cable.
5. remove battery and put it again.
6.be sure to back up some files if you have stored it in your phone memory which is so important to you.
7. conect the usb cable from your cp to pc while pressing "c".
8. then wait until the computer initialze your device.
9. then the computer will download the software for your cp and after downloading it will install to your cp.
10. after installation you can now remove you cp to pc.
* take note that the first boot of your cp will take a longer time unlike when you boot for the last time.
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2011 | Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
Sep 03, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
Jun 09, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
Mar 14, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
Dec 09, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
Sep 29, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
Jun 07, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: