Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Switch over to analogue and press menu, the Sat dish icon should be there, if its not there then the tuner board/video board may have gone faulty.
Sat icon is not available in DTV mode anyway...!
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Testimonial: "Cheers, TV now tuned in, all sorted, can stop pulling my hair out!"
This is becouse you had done some Channel Child Lock first open all child lock than try to tune channel.Or possible that you are in some other input mode.select TV mode than you can try.
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 22, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Aug 23, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 22, 2010 | Samsung HP-R4252 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung LE32A457 32 in. LCD TV
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE37S71 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE40R73BD 40 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE32A457 32 in. LCD TV
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!