Question about Computers & Internet
Have you checked the volume control? - right click the speaker symbol and (depending on your OS) select the volume control/speaker system control and make sure that you haven't got the master control on 'mute all'. did this help?
Posted on Apr 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2014 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
on Oct 25, 2016 | iCare Recovery Software iCare Data...
Aug 28, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer
Jul 10, 2011 | Seagate 500GB FreeAgent GoFlex Hard Drive
Feb 21, 2011 | Acer Aspire T690 (AST690UP820A) PC...
1. Let your PC boot up completely before opening any applications.
2. Refresh the desktop after closing any application. This will remove any unused files from the RAM.
3. Do not set very large file size images as your wallpaper. Do not keep a wallpaper at all if your PC is low on RAM (less than 64 MB).
4. Do not clutter your Desktop with a lot of shortcuts. Each shortcut on the desktop uses up to 500 bytes of RAM
5.Empty the recycle bin regularly. The files are not really deleted from your hard drive until you empty the recycle bin.
6. Delete the temporary internet files regularly.
7. Defragment your hard drive once every two months. This will free up a lot of space on your hard drive and rearrange the files so that your applications run faster.
8. Always make two partitions in your hard drive. Install all large Softwares (like PSP, Photoshop, 3DS Max etc) in the second partition. Windows uses all the available empty space in C drive as virtual memory when your Computer RAM is full. Keep the C Drive as empty as possible.
9. When installing new Software
Feb 05, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 30, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Nov 10, 2008 | Iomega HDD External Desktop (32660) 80 GB...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: